EismanLaw, PLLC provides legal counsel in the areas of estate planning, special needs planning, estate administration, business law and not-for-profit law.
How We Help
With a client-first approach, EismanLaw PLLC offers effective legal counsel to individuals, not-for-profit organizations and businesses across multiple practice areas. EismanLaw PLLC can assist you, your business or your organization with the following legal matters.
Estate and Special Needs Planning
EismanLaw PLLC’s estate planning practice is dedicated to helping individuals, families and business owners plan for the future. Estate and special needs planning services include:
- Trusts (Irrevocable and Revocable)
- Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Proxies, and Living Wills
- Special Needs Trusts
- Business Succession Planning
Probate and Estate Administration
EismanLaw PLLC works with trustees, executors and administrators to successfully navigate the probate and estate administration process. Estate administration often includes:
- Filing a probate or administration petition
- Assisting with the collection of assets and payment of creditors
- Addressing issues presented by those with an interest in the estate
- Facilitating the distribution of the estate’s assets
- Preparing or assisting with required estate tax documents and filings
- Closing the estate
For nearly 30 years, Fred Eisman has provided legal advice, counseling, and services to business entities of varying shapes and sizes. EismanLaw PLLC offers legal counsel at all stages of a business’ existence, from formation to acquisition to management to sale or dissolution.
EismanLaw PLLC offers comprehensive legal services to not-for-profit organizations, from inception to expansion and merger, to dissolution, including:
- Development of organizational documents, including bylaws
- Corporate governance counseling
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, tax and registration requirements
- Strategic planning and guidance
Learn More About How EismanLaw PLLC Can Help You
To learn more about how we can help you, your business or your family, contact us online today.